[OSGeo-Board] Eleventh Board Meeting Agenda

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 26 14:47:54 EDT 2006

Actually one more thing.

I think Gary's point about focussing on promotion of projects as our
main priority is bang on. By maintaining that focus, instead of how
people/organizations actually use the projects and get involved with
them, we avoid a lot of the political/philosophical stuff that can take
away from our main objectives.

Dave