Todos

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Oct 27 14:46:35 EDT 2006

Hi Michael,
I have been skimming the events and tried to gather them in the new Categories Events, Past and Proposed.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Special:Categories

It was tagged as:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/VisComToDo#Now_.28urgent.2C_underway_right_now.29
and says "mpg" in bold letters. Does that mean that you are Event Owner of this event? If so, please add the link to your User page and change the [[Category:Proposed Events]] to [[Category:Events]]. If you do not want to be Event Owner we will need to leave Location Intelligence in Proposed until we found someone. I hope that this is an efficient way of keeping track who is working on what and what the status is.

Sorry for the short style, I am on the run.

Best regards and have a nice weekend,
Arnulf.