[VisCom] The thrilling benefits of OSGeo membership

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Sep 8 21:12:52 EDT 2006

Jo,

Fantastic job on this!  It even knew better than letting me reregister!

I assume we will need to manually handle things like subscribing people to the
announce and discuss lists, is that right?

BTW, I'm bring an extra crappy old laptop if it would be helpful to
leave it setup
in firefox in the OSGeo booth for people to go through the membership
application.

Best regards,