[Viscom-dev] Shirts and hats at OSGeo booth

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 22 19:02:51 EDT 2007

What do you think about having some shirts and hats to giveaway at
the booth?  We could make some contests, or simply sell them in
exchange for a membership donation, or just give some away.  I can
handle the printing at my end locally for around CAD$15 for a hat or
tshirt, and bring them with me to the event.

Is anyone interested in organising a massive production around this?
Otherwise, I'll try to gauge who/how many might be interested and
make sure we're stocked.