[Marketing] IRC Meeting December 5th

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Dec 4 03:56:16 EST 2007

Hello,
our next regular scheduled IRC meeting is tomorrow. Tyler suggested to dynamically shift times but we have not decided on this yet. I am somewhat cautious as to what this means wrt to regular attendance but suggest to try it out. I propose to meet at 22:00 UTC, thats 23:00 in Berlin, 5pm in NY, 2pm in LA, 7am in Tokyo and 9am in Sydney:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=5&year=2007&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

There is not that much on the agenda yet please feel free to extend it:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Marketing_Meeting_2007.12.05

We have some activity in the Wiki and I had first contact with Birgit and we need to start to define exactly what we want them to do for us. If you are interested in joining the meeting please read these pages:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Marketing_Plan
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Mission

Best regards,
Arnulf.