[Viscom-dev] Formalizing Event Management

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Feb 5 09:22:02 EST 2007

Hi,
we have decided to formalize how OSGeo gets involved in events a few months back. But now the new (very cool) Drupal event calender lists events that I not heard of before and don't know about the status. I have lost track and as Event List Manager this is my time to raise the white flag. I propose that we stick to the steps as noted down here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Event_Management

I know that this more formal process might shy people away but I see no other way to keep track of what is going on.

Comments?

Regards, Arnulf.