[Viscom-dev] RE: [VisCom] GeoSpatial Solutions

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Feb 21 10:49:06 EST 2007

Venka-

I think it is unlikely that the "second" magazine would accept such an idea, even if the "first" (GeoConnexions in this case) was enlightened enough to agree to it...

In any case, a "column" is really very short.  I'm very keen on the idea of having us do a monthly column on various topics, and separately doing real "articles" (of arbitrary length) for any publication willing to take it.  One approach would be to have someone write a column, and then expand on the content for a "real" article.

But, the idea of having the columns (or articles) translated for our own website is a good one.

-mpg