[Viscom-dev] RE: [VisCom] GeoSpatial Solutions

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 20 23:52:16 EST 2007

On 20-Feb-07, at 7:21 PM, venka.osgeo wrote:

> Perhaps we could also select article from the GRASS/OSGeo
> Newsletter for
> publishing else where too, if the authors agree again with
> acknowledgement to the source.

I am hopeful that once our newsletter efforts get rolling we will
have several types of articles that would be reusable in other
venues.  There do appear to be many opportunities for putting
articles out to other websites and magazines, so any authors would
likely have their choice of where to have it.