[Viscom-dev] OSGeo Newsletter

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 21 12:59:10 EST 2007

I've started a wiki outline for the next edition of the newsletter,
hopefully we can follow some sort of template.

Please edit/modify this umbrella page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Newsletter

I put together a general outline of the kinds of things in the
newsletter - these are suggestions or observations from last volume
and are able to change.  But I wanted to identify them somehow so we
can start to put names and article titles beside them.

Add and details or workflow ideas here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Newsletter_Volume_1

We need to identify which areas we need more volunteers  - I put some
ideas in the section:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Newsletter#Volunteer_Needs

Then we can take that list and mail it out to the broader community
to solicit help.

Any ideas or discussion??