[Viscom-dev] Budget Summary

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 21 13:58:05 EST 2007

Two urgent things I'm asking for your general +1 or comments on...

1.
Does this summary look good to you?
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/VisCom_Budget_2007
I'm hoping it is what we can take to the board.

For background, please have a peek at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Event_Plan_2007
and see the Promotion section.  I think our distribution of costs may
be higher on the "Booth" part, but in other areas it will likely
match the distribution quite well.  I find it hard to be too fine
grained about it though, since events/booths are often the focal
point for all the other costs.

Michael do you want to take this budget summary to the board on
behalf of the committee?

2.
I'd like to get this budget off to the board ASAP, as I need funds
yesterday.  I may need to do a rush/informal request for funds from
the $85k, i.e. $10k to cover immediate needs for the LI event.  Is
that okay with you?