[Viscom-dev] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] OsGeo Matrix Feature

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Wed Feb 21 16:19:00 EST 2007

Hey VisComm, John Roberts here has been working on an Feature Matrix for
Open Source Web Servers (MapServer, GeoServer, Deegree, and MapGuide).
It mostly focuses on OWS implementations.  It's a part of his thesis,
but he's more than happy to share it for all.  I was thinking it'd be
great if he could make it a wiki that we could update in the future.  He
was also contemplating doing a more modest one for clients as well.

So the question is, would OSGeo be ok with putting this somewhere on our
wiki?  We've talked about it in the past and this could be a great start.

And if so, where in the wiki should it live?  Under viscomm?  Somewhere
else?

thanks,

Chris