[Viscom-dev] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] OsGeo Matrix Feature

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Feb 21 16:24:15 EST 2007

Yummy!

If the amount of content we're looking at is of reasonable size, then I
don't see a problem with just glomming it into the current Wiki
somewhere.  For extra credit, maybe use a prefix like "OWS_Servers_" to
help namespace the pages a bit.  And if it all gets too big, we can
always fork it off somewhere else.

John, how soon will you be done?  :-)

-mpg