[Viscom-dev] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] OsGeo Matrix Feature

John Roberts johnemyr at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 14:30:05 EST 2007

Dear Michael/All

I have to finish my dissertation by May, therefore all will be completed by
then.

I have completed most of the dissertation that corresponds to the OWS
specifications and Matrix feature and I have sent the relevant sections to
the relevant mailing lists (GeoServer, MapServer, Deegree, MapGuide OS,
MapBender, MapBuilder, with OpenLayers yet to be done) for their comments.

Therefore if you were happy for me to go ahead, I would really want to start
as soon as possible. It would be a big advantage for me as people would
probably find it more convenient to go to a wiki and make amendments and
comments as opposed to me sending them a word document.

I can send you the current draft as a word document if you would like to see
it. If it is not appropriate for attachments to be used on the discussion
list, please ask me to send it to you directly.

Kind Regards

John Roberts
Manchester, UK