[Viscom-dev] Budget stuff...

Nathalie Mainland Nathalie.Mainland at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 26 14:05:10 EST 2007

Then I will go ahead and pay to have the OSGeo booth set up at Location
Intelligence. We'll have a table with drape, a pull-up banner,
literature rack, monitor, and internet access. This space will be
branded as OSGeo but will also highlight/mention Autodesk as a
sustaining sponsor of OSGeo.
Thanks,
Nathalie