[Viscom-dev] Where 2.0
Nathalie.Mainland at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 28 13:07:15 EST 2007
Am copying Bob so he can comment on his possible participation in BOF,
Ignite, OGC/OSGeo demo or lightening talk. Bob is able to do a Google
Earth/MapGuide talk and will prepare a description by Friday. Josh are
you able to present this to Brady? Bob is also working on a demo for
GeoTech that features multiple OSGeo projects. Maybe this can be
repurposed for Where?
Josh, I'm happy to help you with booth set-up and takedown, if you can
solicit booth staffing volunteers. And as part of the Autodesk
sponsorship, we get several free conference passes and you're welcome to
From: viscom-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:viscom-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Josh Livni
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:25 AM
To: Visibility Committee Discussion List
Subject: [Viscom-dev] Where 2.0
Brief summaries of some discussion on IRC this morning, re the Where
- I will be at the booth as needed, and can take charge of
setup/takedown, and scheduling. If someone else would prefer to do
these things, that's fine w/me. I'd appreciate knowing who else will
be there, and suggestions on which of the various lists to post on to
get potential OSGeo friendly volunteers for the conf.
- The BOF submission is in. We should have a time set for Tuesday
night. There _may_ be a projector or something, but I won't know for
sure until we get closer.
- There will be an igniteseattle.com style event Monday night. I'll
present some osgeo stuff. If someone wants to co-present, that'd be
great. 5 mins, 25 slides.
* OGC/OSGeo interactive map demo
- If someone builds one, I'll try get it as much visibility as
possible. Let me know.
* Lightning talks (onstage)
- 2.30 - 2.45 Weds is set aside for OS Lightning Talks. I have no
idea what's scheduled for that right now. OpenLayers? OSSIM? Will
Things not discussed:
- I'm assuming I get a pass
- If there are any funds to help subsidize my travel costs, that'd be
fantastic. If not, I'll be there anyway.
Viscom-dev mailing list
Viscom-dev at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the Marketing