[VisCom] Geospatial Events calendar?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 9 19:02:09 EST 2007

It is sort of on VisCom's current todo list to at least start a more
structured list.  I imagine we'll have some items categorised into
small, medium and large focused events.  Our current task is to
identify the events that VisCom specifically wants to help organise
our presence at and, additionally, that we need funding support from
OSGeo for.

Hopefully we'll be able to stand up something through an icalendar or
rss feed for everyone to use.

Tyler