[Viscom-dev] FOSS4G booth

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 31 10:39:55 EDT 2007

Arnulf Christl wrote:
> Keep logistics low at the booth. Just make sure to provide space for
> notebooks (10?) and connectivity (if Wifi is stable - fine). We have the
> OSGeo Flyers for all projects (except gvSIG but they have cool ones
> already)

Tyler,

I agree that logistics need not be too complicated.  Power, and a few tables
for notebooks goes a long way.  Along with whatever banners we might have
available and of course pamplets.

I love the idea of a lounge area across the way!

I believe that Mateusz and I will plan to hang about on and off in
the booth as time permits.  I'd like to handle my booth time in an
ad-hoc fashion like last year.

Best regards,