[Viscom-dev] Merger with WebCom?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 21 01:40:25 EDT 2007

I agree in principle, but just worry that the VisCom event management
duties will eclipse other tasks and help Webcom to lose focus.  Any
thoughts on that?  Guess you could argue that focus is needed on both
sides anyway.  Just thinking out loud -  the only reservations I can
think of at the moment.

Tyler