[Viscom-dev] FW: Conference Proposal Notification

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 1 06:28:13 EDT 2007

Aaron,
I'm keen to be kept in the loop with whatever you produce.
I've used a number of your slides from past presentations myself, and am
looking for content for a couple of Australian conferences.

At Hobart, May 14-18 we have a stand.
In Brisbane in August I'm talking about Open Standards, Open Source and
Open Data.

In particular, how to do we answer:
"How do you integrate Open Source with legacy applications - (Usually
ESRI and Oracle)"