[Viscom-dev] [Fwd: Invitation to Propose a Workshop or Tutorial for GSDI 10]

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu May 24 14:40:44 EDT 2007

On Wed, May 23, 2007 11:48, Chris Holmes wrote:
> Anyone planning on going to GSDI-10?  I'm pretty confident we could get
> a workshop there.  I didn't go last year, but had a group of people who
> were going to go, so we organized it together.  There's a lot of
> government decision makers who go to this, it may not be a bad place to
> have some osgeo presence.  It's just way too far away for me to know if
> I'll personally be attending.

Hey,
same for me. But nonetheless we should apply for a workshop. I am very
sure that someone knowledgeable from around OSGeo will be there. And if
not I have the perfect excuse that I must go myself... ;-)

So my VisCom opinion is to apply and see later how to fill in the blanks.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

Arnulf Christl
http://www.wheregroup.com