[Viscom-dev] [Fwd: Invitation to Propose a Workshop or Tutorial for GSDI 10]

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Wed May 23 05:48:32 EDT 2007

Anyone planning on going to GSDI-10?  I'm pretty confident we could get
a workshop there.  I didn't go last year, but had a group of people who
were going to go, so we organized it together.  There's a lot of
government decision makers who go to this, it may not be a bad place to
have some osgeo presence.  It's just way too far away for me to know if
I'll personally be attending.