[Viscom-dev] [Fwd: Invitation to Propose a Workshop or Tutorial for GSDI 10]

michael gould gould at lsi.uji.es
Mon May 28 14:46:20 EDT 2007

All,

Yes, a solid demo of the triangle catalogue portal (GN) + WFS (GS) + thick
client (gvSIG) would be great. By then gvSIG will be extracting metadata
from shapes, publishing the MD to GN, and publishing the geodata themselves
to a WFS (I hope)....and then turn round and ask for (and get) the served
versions of same.

The SDI community is seeking but still missing demos of the round trip
working well.

Mike

-------
Michael Gould
Centro de Visualización Interactiva  www.cevi.uji.es
Dept. Information Systems (LSI), Universitat Jaume I, 12071 Castellón, Spain
email: gould (at) lsi.uji.es  //  email2: mgould (at) opengeospatial.org
research group  www.geoinfo.uji.es  //  personal  www.mgould.com
AGILE www.agile-online.org
Vespucci Summer Institute www.vespucci.org
Erasmus Mundus: Master in Geospatial Technologies www.mastergeotech.info