[Marketing] Marketing plan part 3

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 13 05:30:26 EST 2007

I'm still very interested in seeing this move forward.  I will review
the offline budget you sent me and give more feedback.  I also
recommend reading this online book:

http://safari.oreilly.com/0321348109
"
THE BRAND GAP is the first book to present a unified theory of brand.
Whereas most books on branding are weighted toward either a strategic
or creative approach, this book shows how both ways of thinking can
unite to produce a "charismatic brand"—a brand that customers feel is
essential to their lives. In an entertaining two-hour read you'll
learn:
"
I just discovered it and so far it seems applicable to us.  Select
"start reading online" in top right.

Tyler