[Marketing] Marketing plan part 3

venka.osgeo venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:33:45 EST 2007

Dear All,

We also had a discussion about OSGeo online marketing
when Tyler, Markus and Lorenzo were in Osaka City
University for the OSGeo Japan Chapter event
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Osaka_2007)

My student, Daniele, made presentation on web analytics
and online marketing strategies. I will ask her to post
on this list so that others could give some inputs too.

Kind regards

Venka

P.S. Daniele, please follow-up on this. You can post
your presentation on the OSGeo wiki page at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Osaka_2007 or post
it on this mailing list.