[Marketing] IRC Meeting

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Nov 19 12:38:52 EST 2007

Hello,
I propose to revive our regular IRC meetings.

Jeroen asked whether we could make it a little later at 9pm European time. Is that good for the rest of us?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=21&year=2007&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Please reply whether you (anyone on this list who is interested) can make it.

Lets put up an agenda, there is lots to discuss for sure but with a little structure it might be more efficient.

We could restart by defining our current marketing goals (just some thought):
* Boost spreading OSGeo's name (how to?)
* Produce HQ paper version of project / committee info sheets
* Create an OSGeo CD/DVD with all projects to give away together with HQ paper version of project / committee info sheets
* Actively plan and commit to more conferences, trade fairs, events at large
* more?

Best regards,
Arnulf.