[Marketing] Re: Marketing Budget Request

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Thu Nov 22 01:54:57 EST 2007

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 02:21:50PM -0800, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> For your reference, we expect to use this to help develop part of a
> Marketing & Communications Plan, which will likely continue with a
> 2008 project of similar size.

+1 on, given it is financially possible, moving 5K of next year's
budget for Marketing to this year. The work seems it will have a lot
of overlap with Website development (image creation, styling) which is
clocked in as a separate budget item but would be partially covered
from this. (Pls correct this reading if it is wrong).

I guess we can seek email-based approval from the Board if the need to
free up funds in front is more pressing than the next formal Board
meeting in December...

cheers,

jo