[Marketing] Marketing Plan

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:17:16 EST 2007

Daniele,
This marketing plan is a great idea, and has many similarities to the
equivalent plan for a company like Lisasoft who is looking to provide
commercial support for Open Source.

If you like, there is quite a bit of content I could cut and paste into
this page.
(I'm asking first because I want to make sure you are happy with a lot
of extra content being added).