[Marketing] Exhibition Pack

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:12:23 EST 2008

Dave,
Yes, I agree that CTOs are a key market.

Paul, Dave,
The successes I've had in the past have been selling OSGeo based
solutions to Open Source sympathizers in the Geospatial industry. But
these Open Source sympathizers need to be able to justify their
selection of technology to their managers and stakeholders. So I've
needed to provide these sympathizers with convincing arguments for Open
Source which they can then use.

So I'd like to see OSGeo selling GeoFOSS as a creditable solution, but
pushing case studies forward, showing strong industry backing,
demonstrating robust applications.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect