[Marketing] Meeting minutes up

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Dec 11 21:27:09 EST 2008

Good to hear Jody!  We went through the starting stages last year
with a review and the result is a lot to absorb:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Communication_Strategy_2008

Any help at distilling this into specific actions is always welcome
too.  This was our precursor to actually getting design help and
doing more marketing focused branding.

Looking forward to seeing you :)

Tyler