[Marketing] Website Redesign

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Dec 24 15:28:32 EST 2008

I feel absolutely stupid because I've lost this conversation just to be
filtered by my mail client to the marketing folder...
it will not be the last time I'll feel stupid. :-)

If I can say my opinion, I don't see the need for a re-factory of the
web site.
If you look at the web site of Apache foundation, as ex, they have a
very simple site: a brief mission definition, news, section, links to
all resources.
same as ours.

I don't even see a problem to use google.com to access internal pages. I
use google.com for most of sites where I don't want to learn yet another
fancy structure for a site that has a lot of contents. having a lot of
contacts is a problem in any case.
I would not like to see the google search inside the site instead.
Not even google analytics. Been a web master for long time has taught me
to avoid scripts that are not fundamental on popular sites.

my 2 cents
Lorenzo