[Marketing] Re: T-shirts for WALIS Forum

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 29 18:35:59 EST 2008

On 29-Jan-08, at 3:22 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:

> Tim Bowden has conceded that we should wear something dressier than
> a T shirt.
> (We are selling Open Source to Government agencies, and would like
> to show the professional side of OSGeo).
>
> Has this been discussed in Marketing circles yet?
> If not, are there any guidelines regarding color, logo placement etc?
> I'm aware that our previous shirts were black which ties in with
> Autodesk colors.

You mean has dressed code been discussed?  No it hasn't.  Hmm, I
don't think we were trying to match any tie-ins with Autodesk
colours.  The black just gave a good contrast to the green and booth
colours followed.  We had an early advert made that used a black
background and I think that started it all.