[Marketing] Re: T-shirts for WALIS Forum

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:22:29 EST 2008

OSGeo Marketing,
Australians have been debating OSGeo dress code for the upcoming WALIS
conference in March.

Tim Bowden has conceded that we should wear something dressier than a T
shirt.
(We are selling Open Source to Government agencies, and would like to
show the professional side of OSGeo).

I'm thinking an open neck, button up shirt, with a breast pocket for
business cards, or possibly an OSGeo tie.

Has this been discussed in Marketing circles yet?
If not, are there any guidelines regarding color, logo placement etc?
I'm aware that our previous shirts were black which ties in with
Autodesk colors.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect