[Marketing] Next Marketing Committee meeting Wednesday Jun 9th (2008-07-09) at 14:00 UTC

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen at Ticheler.net
Wed Jul 2 03:59:06 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I'll definitely not be there :-) However, I just committed the new
logos in EPS, GIF and JPEG format to the marketing/logos folder. If
there's a need for other formats, let me know so I can ask Ines.
Otherwise this is it :-)
Ciao,
Jeroen