[Marketing] logo comments

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 2 14:00:40 EDT 2008

On 2-Jul-08, at 12:59 AM, Jeroen Ticheler wrote:

> However, I just committed the new logos in EPS, GIF and JPEG format
> to the marketing/logos folder. If there's a need for other formats,
> let me know so I can ask Ines. Otherwise this is it :-)

I'm looking at them now.  It'd be nice to have PNG, but as long as
the JPEGs are lossless then creating them should be no problem.  I
did notice that these are not "transparent friendly", seemingly
designed only for a white background.  In one spot (lower right of
circle) there is a white section used as a mask that won't work in
the long run.