[Marketing] OSGeo Business Card reproduced

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Jun 2 18:13:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm sending a tiny package with reproduction of OSGeo Business Card
design
based on printed versions I collected some time ago from Tyler and
Arnulf :-)
Simply, I couldn't find any editable templates for the OSGeo card
and I created one myself using Inkscape (in SVG format).

Please, find the attached file OSGeo_Business_Card_mloskot.tar.gz
I'd like to ask for comments and confirmation that it looks good
enough to print official OSGeo cards.

The below is copied from the attached README.txt file:

The business card is available in two color version: RGB and CMYK.

I used the original design of OSGeo logo, files OSGeo_wTag.png (RGB)
and OSGeo_CMYK_wTag.png, available at http://www.osgeo.org/logos.

Colors and typography used in the design follow the OSGeo Branding Guide
available at http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo/logos/OSGeo_logo_guide.pdf

Because I'm sending it to the public mailing list, I believe I should
include the following note:
***
The OSGeo Business Card template is available under the terms of the
OSGeo
Trademark Guidelines available at
http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/legal/trademark_guidelines.html
***

Also I've been wondering if it would be a good idea to start a Wiki
page dedicated to the OSGeo business card, for instance http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Business_Card

Looking forward your comments...