[Marketing] Flyers

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jun 5 04:21:34 EDT 2008

Arnulf Christl wrote:
> All,
> time to update brochures.
>
> Tyler,
> I am somewhat unsure as to the status of the brochures. It seems like
> versions forked at one point. What is your current status and where do you
> organize them? Maybe we should consider populating the SVN:
> https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/
>
> At one point we have discussed format issues (A4, US-Letter, any other?)
> and managing translations (I know there are at least FR, DE , EN and IT
> versions). But I think we never really come to a conclusion.
>
> Simon,
> what is the status of the OSGeo brochure documents we maintain? We can
> talk them trough when I am back in the office next week.
>
> Regards, Arnulf.

I've got a new one to contribute, who should I send it to, or where
should I post it to make sure it gets in with all the other good stuff.
It's an inkscape file and final pdf of a letter sized sheet of 10
generic OSGeo project cards (print and cut). Basically it says OSGEO,
slogan, website and the list of projects.

I'll be happy to commit if given svn access.

Alex
(wildintellect)