[Marketing] Flyers

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Jun 5 04:15:17 EDT 2008

All,
time to update brochures.

Tyler,
I am somewhat unsure as to the status of the brochures. It seems like
versions forked at one point. What is your current status and where do you
organize them? Maybe we should consider populating the SVN:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/

At one point we have discussed format issues (A4, US-Letter, any other?)
and managing translations (I know there are at least FR, DE , EN and IT
versions). But I think we never really come to a conclusion.

Simon,
what is the status of the OSGeo brochure documents we maintain? We can
talk them trough when I am back in the office next week.

Regards, Arnulf.