[Marketing] Next Marketing Meeting on Wednesday

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Jun 23 03:02:02 EDT 2008

Folks,
the next Marketing meeting is this Wednesday (depending on where you are on the world...).

Hot topics are the maintenance of the individual flyers, a consolidated brochure, the communication plan (please read!) and the logos (Jeroen).

Find the time and date in the Wiki at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee#IRC_Meeting

Tyler,
if this is too early for you but you think that you need to attend please let me know so that we can push it into our evening.

Jeroen,
I guess you might be busy preparing to move, if you can't make it pls. let us know when we can expect to get the final version of the new logos.

Anything else to this list please. (Seven has been complaining that I am not keeping things organized well enough... :-)

Best regards,
Arnulf.