[Marketing] ODP Project Flyer example

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Jun 18 06:57:32 EDT 2008

Hi,
please check out the ODP example at:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/flyer/template/OSGeo_Project_Flyer_template.odp

It is minimalistic and has JUST one master containing the logo, border,
the underline of the title and the CC copyright notice. The text copyright
notice is on the slide page so that people can add the project / committee
name and say when it was updated.

The background logo is only a placeholder, the foreground logo is only a
hardcopy from a draft PDF as we are still waiting for the final logo.

This is only supposed to be a quick interim solution until we have
consolidated how to manage using Skribus / TeX / whatever.

Please comment, hack, etc. and keep it simple.

Thanks to Torsten for making this copy available.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Christl