[Marketing] New draft logos

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Mon Mar 17 15:29:03 EDT 2008

Sorry if I'm late replying, I've been on vacation...

As I said on IRC a couple weeks ago, I strongly urge no change to the
current set of logos.

Rationale: we paid considerable $$$ to PushDesign for these a couple
years ago, and I don't see any need to change our logo style or color
scheme.

Additional comment: I *am* in favor of getting the "Sponsor", etc, tag
lines in there, though.  That tag line *might* justify another color.

-mpg