[Marketing] OSgeo at Finnish GIS expo, 23-24 Sep 2008

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 10 07:37:38 EDT 2008

Option 4:
* Offer to do an OSGeo related presentation. Presentations are usually
free to presenters and attract a lot of mind share. If you are looking
for slides, search for presentations at:
http://www.walis.wa.gov.au/forum/proceedings

Mark Leslie did a great overview of the OS Stack.
Tim Bowden did an Open Source overview
Cameron Shorter and Simon Cox talked about open standards and the OGC

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally