[Marketing] 2009 Budget

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Nov 14 13:25:29 EST 2008

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Hi Marketeers,
>
> I hope you had a good meeting last night. I was just on the board
> meeting, and asked what the grand plan was going to be to this year
> with your new expanded budget, and was told to "ask marketing" so here
> I am, asking:
>
>   "What's the plan?"

Folks,

I would add that, on behalf of the finance committee I'd like a rough
budget from Marketing explaining how it intends to spend the tenatively
allocated $50K over the 2009 fiscal year.

This doesn't have to be written in stone, or terribly detailed, but it
should be sufficient to explain the intended uses to the board, and give
me as treasurer guidance on whether money is being spent as intended
through 2009.

Best regards,