[Marketing] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Call For Participation : First Open Source GIS UKConference - University of Nottingham (22 June 2009)

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 14 16:36:16 EDT 2008

Just for some background on this note, below, that might have
surprised more than a few people.  University of Nottingham is
working with the UK Local Chapter to make this event happen.  All
OSGeo involvement has been through the local chapter or local
members, with a few suggestions from me.  I've helped steer them to
using the local chapter term more in their announcements so that they
get all the credit locally in the future - e.g. Organised by OSGeo UK.

Begin forwarded message: