[Marketing] Exhibition Pack

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:56:22 EDT 2008

As promised in our last meeting, I've started an Exhibition Pack wiki.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Exhibition_Pack

Tyler, you mentioned that you had ideas on where to source material
from. Are you able to provide costs for the items identified.

Next step:
* The marketing committee is to approve the items on the exhibition pack
(and hopefully the costs if we have that available before the next meeting).

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally