[Marketing] Introduction

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Oct 17 02:56:25 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,
I think you should stop emphasizing we lack any marketing expertise...
I think most of us have done marketing work (even if not full time
with a formal marketing training) and we have contributed our best
efforts on a voluntary basis to OSGeo marketing. Reading and hearing
this comment over and over is demotivating to me and puts me at the
point of removing myself from the Marketing committee, seriously.

Besides that, I very much welcome new people joining and contributing
to this underestimated, important task OSGeo has. So welcome Miguel!

Cheers,
Jeroen