[Marketing] First OSGeo event in Portugal

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 27 09:59:09 EDT 2008

Jorge Gustavo Rocha wrote:
> The materials and ideas shared by Tyler, Tim and Arnulf were helpful.
> Thanks for the [Marketing] feedback. We were able to manage the event,
> get the founding, etc, but we expected at least to be appear in the
> OSGEo web site event list. That’s the kind of things we can’t do.

Jorge,

Thanks for the report on what I understand was a great event!

Upcoming events can be submitted to the news_item at osgeo.org email address.
I was going to point you to the "Submit Events" link under the Upcoming
Events title but I see there isn't one!  I'll see if we can't fix that.

Best regards,