[Marketing] Re: [Foss4g2008loc] FOSS4G 2008 in the media

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 16 11:41:23 EDT 2008

We have a list of potential places to do releases to:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Press_Release_Process#Distribution

But to prevent repeat sends to the same places, we'd like to know
which ones are already going to be receiving the press release.  So
please make any notes to this mailing list so we all know.  Is there
a list somewhere else already?

Tyler