[Marketing] Possible Publishing Method

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sat Apr 11 12:50:21 EDT 2009

Hi Alex,
I've used lulu before and it was okay.  The discounts for larger
orders was negated by atrocious shipping costs.  I ended up printing
them locally and got just as good quality, though price was the same
I had no shipping costs - and supported my local economy.  But,
granted, a central pay-as-you-go service could be very useful on demand.

It was precisely for the 2007 annual report edition of the Journal.
If anyone is interested, I already have this issue online at lulu, at
cost, $7.05.
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2637542