[Marketing] Re: Re: Where 2.0 2009

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Apr 13 23:01:21 EDT 2009

Paul,
Do you have the details about day and time that the booth will be open.
I think several of our volunteers will need this information before they
can commit(including me).

I updated the wiki page a bit, including a link to what's in the
California Exhibition Pack specifically, number of handouts will be a
little lower by the time we get to Where 2 but it's lists the general
information.

If you have a specific poster in mind, that is made, I may be able to
plot it at my lab.

Alex