[Marketing] Sponsorship Seeking

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 18:17:18 EDT 2009

Alex, a conference summary table sounds like a good idea. You could put
it into a wiki, or a google docs spreadsheet.

Include:
Date,
Location,
Conference Name (linked to specific wiki page),
Number of delegates and delegate profile,
Sponsors,
People who manned the stand,
What will be/was presented at the conference.

A table like this would be useful for a number of reasons:
1. To obtain more sponsorship
2. To help OSGeo plan a budget for future conference sponsorship